Obagi NU-CIL Eyelash Enhancing Serum
0.10 fl oz (3mL)
Beautiful lashes with Obagi’s Nu-Cil Eyelash Enhancing Serum. Powered by NouriPlex™ technology, a unique blend of four key ingredients, this unique serum nourishes lashes for a more luscious, thicker, and defined appearance with results.
- NouriPlex™ Technology: a unique blend of 4 key ingredients clinically proven to improve the appearance of lash condition, thickness, volume, and density
- Biotin: supports keratin production to encourage the look of thicker, fuller lashes
- Dehydrolantanoprost: targets the anagen phase of the lash cycle to provide thicker, fuller-looking lashes
- Sodium Hyaluronate: nourishes lashes and provides moisture for more voluminous looking lashes
- Panthenol: helps to hydrate, enhance shine and soften lashes
- Luscious, thicker, and more defined looking lashes in as little as 8 weeks, with more pronounced results at 16 weeks
- Formulated with NouriPlex™ technology, a unique blend of four key ingredients targeting the anagen phase to nourish and improve lashes like never before
- Physician endorsed, ophthalmologist tested, 100% real lashes
- Clinically tested on all 6 Fitzpatrick skin types
After 16 weeks of use:
- 93% of participants said their eyelashes show visible improvement*
- 89% of participants said their eyelashes look thicker*
- 89% of participants said their eyelashes look more densely packed*
- More participants experienced results using Nu-Cil™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum than leading competitor*
- Overall outperforms a leading competitor in as little as 8 weeks of use*
*16-week double-blinded clinical study. Data on file at Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC.
How to use:
Nightly, after cleansing the skin, apply a thin layer of OBAGI NU-CIL™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum to the base of the upper eyelashes. Wait 90 seconds for product to dry completely before applying another product to the skin.
Warnings & Precautions:
For external use only. Avoid getting in the eyes. In the event of direct contact, rinse with cool water. Irritation, Itching sensation and/or eye redness may occur. If you develop irritation, inflammation or swelling, discontinue product usage. If irritation is significant or in the first instance of any swelling, consult your physician. This product is intended for use on the skin of the upper eyelid margins at the base of the eyelashes.
DO NOT APPLY in the eye, to the lower lid or any other areas. If you’re pregnant or nursing, being treated for any eyerelated disorder, under-going cancer treatment, prone to dry eyes or styes, consult your physician before use. If you notice irregularities in appearance of lashes over time, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. May cause increased brown iris pigmentation of the colored part of the eye which is likely to be permanent. May cause darkening of the eyelid skin which may or may not be reversible. Don't allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections. Remove contact lenses prior to applying this product. If you develop a new ocular condition (e.g., trauma or infection), experience a sudden decrease in visual acuity, have ocular surgery, or develop any ocular reactions, particularly conjunctivitis and eyelid reactions, you should immediately seek your physician’s advice concerning the continued use of this product.
- Concurrent administration of this product and intraocular pressure (IOP)-lowering prostaglandin analogs in ocular hypertensive patients may decrease the IOPlowering effect. Patients using these products concomitantly should be closely monitored for changes to their IOP.
- Pigmentation of the eyelids and iris may occur.
- Iris pigmentation is likely to be permanent.
- Intraocular inflammation could occur or may be exacerbated by use of this product.
- It is possible for hair growth to occur in other areas of your skin where this product frequently touches. Any excess solution outside the upper eyelid margin should be blotted with a tissue or other absorbent material to reduce the chance of this happening. It is possible for a difference in eyelash length, thickness, fullness, pigmentation (darkness), number of eyelash hairs and/or direction of eyelash growth to occur between eyes (e.g., results may vary for each eye). These differences, should they occur, will usually go away if you stop using this product .
Water (Aqua), Dehydrolatanoprost, Biotin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, C12-15 Alkyl, Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenethyl Caffeate.